- Get A Quote - (619) 797-6099 (scroll down)
Get A Quote - (619) 797-6099 (scroll down)
It's "2 Moms That Buy Your Test Strips"! Do you have extra diabetic test strips laying around? Sell them for cash! We get your unused strips to diabetics who can use them.
Get A Quote by scrolling down and selecting the boxes you have, their expiration date & condition. If you like what we pay, Finalize Your Quote by checking out as a Guest or by Registering an Account. Have a prepaid shipping label emailed to you (printer required) or just ship your boxes to us yourself, with the postage you paid visible on the label. We reimburse you for your shipping costs.
After receiving your package, we review it to make sure the quote matches the items received. Once we receive your package, please give us 4 days to process your payment. We send you an email to let you know when the money is on its way.
Some things to remember:
- We only buy sealed boxes, in perfect condition.
- Ship to us in a sturdy box to protect the strips.
- Allow the shipping cost to show on the shipping label so we can reimburse you for your shipping charges when we pay you for your test strips.
- We do not accept boxes with broken seals. If we receive boxes with broken seals, WE WILL DISPOSE OF THEM.
- We do not accept boxes with damage! No tears, no dents! Boxes must be perfect. If we receive damaged boxes, WE WILL DISPOSE OF THEM.
- The diabetic test strips you send us must have a minimum expiration date of at least eight (8) months. If we receive boxes that expire in less than 8 months, WE WILL DISPOSE OF THEM.
To determine how many months until your test strips expire, count the current month as "0" and the next month as "1" and so forth. For example, if the current month is May (month "0"), then if your strips expired in eight months, they would expire in January (month "8").
We don't mean to be harsh, but we will all have a better experience if these instructions are followed! Our company does not have the time or money to be returning damaged test strips. If you have ANY question about whether your test strips are acceptable, call us or email us! We would be happy to talk to you:)